"We reserve the right to remove any photos or comments — although we have no duty to do so. When photos or comments are deleted, it’s usually because they violate one or more of our site rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your user privileges."
Specific Site Rules:
1. We don’t allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit photos. Comments with personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove photos or comments that are abusive, hateful, or those which defame or insult anyone.
2. It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Photo comments that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
3. No solicitations or photo advertisements are allowed.
4. Photos should be related to CFC Bermuda or ANCOP Bermuda activities and not for personal or individual events.
5. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our photos section. No photos may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
6. Good manners online means that you don’t post the same comment more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is “spamming.” This is not allowed.
"You take responsibility for comments under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here. The photos in this site are meant to promote strong Christian values and support the growth of the members' spiritual maturity. Please keep these rules in mind as you upload or comment on photos. Thanks for participating."