"We reserve the right to remove any comment or user from our blogs — although we have no duty to do so. When comments are deleted, it’s usually because they violate one or more of our site rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your commenting privileges."
Specific Site Rules:
1. We live by words online, so we don’t allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove comments that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove comments that are off-topic.
2. It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Comments that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
3. No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business, your own online endeavors or the latest get-rich-quick scheme.
4. You may link to other informational Web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed. We may make exceptions when the sites in question are pertinent to other relevant topics.
5. You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity.
6. Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from commenting on our blogs.
7. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our blogs. No articles may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
8. Good manners online means that you don’t post the same comment more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is “spamming.” This is not allowed.
"You take responsibility for comments under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here. The articles in this site are meant to promote strong Christian values and support the growth of the members' spiritual maturity. Please keep these rules in mind as you use our blogs. Thanks for participating."